Dog and Cat Veterinarian in West Salem, Ohio
Tri-County Animal Clinic Offers Care and Compassion for Your Small Companion Animals
Your dog or cat is an important part of your family. When it comes time to choose a veterinarian, you’re just as interested in choosing the right person as you would be in choosing a healthcare professional for the two-legged members of your clan. Your pet’s health and quality of life depend on the level of care they receive. At Tri-County Animal Clinic in West Salem, Ohio, we understand just how much you love your pets, and we’re here to help provide the best quality for care.
Tri-County Animal Clinic Has the Professionals You Can Count On
At Tri-County Animal Clinic, we offer a full range of services and have been caring for companion animals for more than 20 years. Our staff is exceptionally knowledgeable in the latest treatments and preventive care to ensure your pet has the healthiest, best quality of life possible.
We offer routine dental exams. Many pet owners can overlook the health of their dog or cat’s teeth, but we find that good oral health can prevent numerous problems, including heart conditions and serious tooth infections. We offer preventative dental care as well as more advanced procedures, such as extractions.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule a visit to our vet clinic, contact us today!
Some of the medical management and diagnostic services we offer include:
- Routine physical exams – just like you, your pet should have a yearly visit to make sure they’re healthy and to catch any health problems early enough to treat them
- Preventative vaccinations
- Flea, tick, and heartworm diagnostics, along with a full range of prevention products
- Blood analysis, both in-house and outside laboratory
- Digital radiographs
- Fecal testing
- Ophthalmic exams and ocular pressure checks
- Otoscopic examinations
- Skin diagnostic exams
- Parvo testing
At Tri-County Animal Clinic, we are also equipped to take care of your animal’s surgical procedures. Some of the procedures we offer include:
- Spay and neuter surgery – we recommend these procedures for the better health of any companion animal you don’t wish to breed
- Foreign body removals
- External tumor excisions
- Bladder stone removal
- Gastric dilation and volvulus correction
- Abdominal surgeries
- Laceration repair
- Limb amputation
- Aural hematomas
- Eyelid surgery